Feels Good to be Heard Survey: Have you ever been to a Homebase store? What was your impression of the place? Is Homebase a better fit for your needs than other home improvement and garden centers? Do you like the customer service at Homebase? Fill up the Homebase Customer Survey at www.Feelsgoodtobeheard.com to tell Homebase all about your visit.
This page will assist you in comprehending the entire survey. We’ve included specifics such as the potential reward, terms, and conditions to be aware of, a clear step-by-step guide to assist you, contact information, and so on. Let’s not waste any more time and get right to the matter.
Why They are Conducting the Feels Good to be Heard Survey
Customers are very important to Homebase, and they need them to be happy and secure. To keep their customers happy, they should be aware of what others think of them. As a result, they’ve suggested a poll in which their customers can voice their opinions. They’re curious to hear what their consumers have to say about them.
Customers should be able to communicate with them. It’s nearly tough to inquire from one individual to another. As a result, they created the online www.feels good to be heard.com survey. Customers are encouraged to be candid in their responses to the survey. They need their clients to share all the details with them. They will examine the facts and attempt to solve the problem to avoid having to face the same situation again after they have a better understanding of their strengths and shortcomings.
It will take you no more than 3 minutes to complete the survey, after which it will be completed. They understand that no one wants to take the time to fill out a survey. As a result, they are also presenting a prize to the participants.
Homebase Survey Reward
Homebase is grateful that you are taking time out of your busy schedule to provide comments. They are extremely grateful for your willingness to engage. As a thank you, they are allowing you to win a £100 or €100 Gift Card by joining the Feels good to be heard Monthly Prize Draw. Five winners will be chosen at random each month, and each will get a £100 or €100 gift card.
Feelsgoodtobeheard Survey Rules and Regulations
- Only legal residents of the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom are eligible to take part in the Homebase customer feedback survey.
- To be eligible for the Feels good to be heard Homebase Survey, entrants should be at least 18 years old.
- Employees of Homebase and their families, agents, suppliers, or anyone associated with the promoters are not permitted to participate in the survey.
- If the gift card is not used for three years in a row, it will expire.
- There is no cost to participate in the Feelsgoodto be heard.com Survey.
- Whether you provide good or negative feedback has no bearing on your chances of winning.
- You must complete the survey before the deadline. Otherwise, your name will be included in the next month’s prize draw.
- Each person is only permitted one entry per month. Before the prize draw, Homebase will screen out multiple entries.
- On the first working day of the next month, the winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond to the company. If that doesn’t happen, an alternate winner will be chosen.
- Since the survey is online, it requires a smartphone, PC, or other devices with a proper internet connection.
- To complete the Homebase customer satisfaction survey, the entrant must be able to communicate in English.
- Do you want to know the complete rules? Click here.
Quicksteps to Win A Homebase £100 or €100 Gift Card
- Go to Feelsgoodtobeheard.com and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Enter the details on the receipt or the in-store code.
- Give Homebase a rating based on your most recent visit.
- Add your name and valuable email address after you’ve answered the prize draw entry questions.
- Finally, they’ll express their gratitude for your involvement, and you’ll be entered into the
How to Do the Homebase Feedback Survey at www.Feelsgoodtobeheard.com – Detailed Guide
1. To take part in the survey, go to www.Feelsgoodtobeheard.com and fill out the form.
2. Read all of the company’s conditions thoroughly. You agree to all of the conditions when you participate in the Homebase Survey.
3. You will now be able to choose whether or not you have a purchase receipt.
4. If you have the purchase receipt, provide the following details: bill amount, date and time of the visit, and the 15-digit survey code from the receipt.
5. If you did not purchase or do not have a purchase receipt, you could still participate in the survey by putting in the code from in-store materials.
6. Now, rate the store’s overall satisfaction. Make sure you’re rating honestly and remembering your most recent visit.
7. You can discuss the issue you were having and how satisfied you are with the answer.
8. Continue to the final survey page by responding to all the questions honestly.
9. After that, you’ll be asked whether you wish to participate in the prize draw. To enter the Feels good to be heard survey sweepstakes, click on ‘Yes.’
10. Make sure all of your information is correct, and continue by entering your name and email address.
11. Finally, submit the survey to be put into the Feelsgoodtobeheard monthly prize draw of Homebase.
Homebase is a famous home improvement and garden products retail store in The United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
DIY equipment, paint & décor, furniture, home furnishings, outdoor living, kitchens, baths, gardening, and other items are among the company’s offerings. In the UK, they have over 150 stores and 11 in the ROI.
Homebase Contact Details
Homebase of Witan Gate House,
500-600 Witan Gate,
Milton Keynes, Bucks MK9 1BA
Contact Number: 0333 003 7084
Contact form: help.homebase.co.uk/hc/en-gb/requests/new
All of the information from the Homebase Feels Good to be Heard Survey has been included. Read the material thoroughly, familiarise yourself with the terms and conditions, then complete the survey at www.Feelsgoodtobeheard.com.
Share this article with your friends and family if you think they’ll find it useful. We hope we’ve responded to all of your questions, and if you have more questions or comments, please contact us at Episurveyor.org or leave them in the section below.
www.Feels good to be heard.com Survey FAQ
What are the steps for a participant to take part in the Homebase survey?
Visit www.Feelsgoodtobeheard.com for more information. Provide your honest feedback based on your experience at the location.
Required qualifications for participating in the Homebase Feelsgoodtobeheard Survey?
The Homebase Survey requires a purchase bill from Homebase, knowledge of English, a smart device with an internet connection, and a valid email id.
Who are the eligible participants to attend the Homebase customer feedback Survey?
Only legal residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland are eligible to participate in the www.Feelgoodtobe heard.com survey, and to be eligible, entrants must be at least 18 years old.