Post Office Feedback Survey: Despite the tremendous move from paper to digital communications, Post Office in the UK continues to process a large number of things daily. Personal letters, official paperwork, billing information, and various-sized shipments are among them. Are you happy with the services that they offer? If you want to tell them about anything, here you can share your feedback and complaints with them at Postoffice.co.uk/feedback.
To assist you in the Post Office Voice of Customer Survey, this post will outline a simple approach for completing the survey, and you will also get information about the regulations and requirements as well as the Post Office Tell Us Survey Rewards. We’ve included all of the instructions for this survey below, which will guide you through the whole Post Office feedback survey.
Why They are Conducting the Post Office Feedback Survey
Post Office wishes to know the satisfaction of their customers; therefore, they set up a survey and invited customers to participate in the Post Office Voice of Customer Survey at Postoffice.co.uk/feedback. If you are an incessant guest to a Post Office UK and have a receipt or e-mail invitation from Post Office, you are qualified to partake in this survey.
The Post Office Customer Satisfaction Survey questions are simple to answer, but keep in mind that the Post Office Survey Input has the potential to influence your future visits, so your candid feedback is critical to the process. Your input will be analyzed and accessed by the management team’s top experts to produce beneficial results in a short period of time so that you can have the desired experience on your next visit to them.
Postoffice.co.uk/feedback Survey Reward
After completing the Post Office feedback survey, you will be entered into a prize draw competition to win a High Street Gift Card worth £100, which you can use at any Post Office retailer or location.
Post Office Survey Rules and Regulations
To participate in the Post Office Tell Us Survey, you must follow certain rules and restrictions.
- You must be a United Kingdom legal resident.
- To participate in the survey, you must be at least sixteen years old.
- As a participant, basic communication skill in the English language is required.
- You need a PC or cell phone with an internet connection.
- A receipt or purchase is not required while taking the web-based survey.
- Every member has a limit to win the prize only once.
- Workers of Post Office Tell Us, as well as their close related family members, are not allowed to take part in the Post Office Voice of Customer Survey.
- All the participants should enter the Post Office Feedback Survey prize draw within the last day of each month, and the prize draw is held on the 1st working day of each successive month.
- A valid e-mail and contact address are required to get an entry in the sweepstakes.
- The winners will be notified within two weeks, and the winner is required to claim the prize within another two weeks of being notified.
- Click here for detailed rules and requirements.
Quicksteps to Win A £100 High Street Gift Card
If you meet all of the requirements listed above, you are qualified to participate in the Post Office UK Customer Survey.
- For the Post Office Voice of Customer survey, visit Postoffice.co.uk/feedback.
- Enter the fad-code or the location details to enter the survey.
- Select your location and provide the details.
- Enter your contact information and proceed to participate in the Post Office survey prize draw.
- After that, honestly respond to all survey questions and finish the survey.
How to Take the Post Office Tell Us Survey at Postoffice.co.uk/feedback – Detailed Guide
1. Visit Postoffice.co.uk/feedback to access the official Post Office Tell Us Survey website.
2. Provide the branch code, postcode, or location to enter the survey.
3. Now select the proper Post Office from the map and click the corresponding feedback button.
4. Then, they will ask how you heard about the survey: Receipt or E-mail Invite or Don’t know.
5. On the next page, select the age group and gender from the list of options.
6. After that, provide the time and date of visit to the Post Office store.
7. They will ask you to enter the Post Office feedback survey sweepstakes, select Yes and continue.
8. You will need to provide the contact information, such as your name, e-mail address, and telephone number.
9. Then, you will be asked a series of questions about your most recent experience at the Post Office.
10. Select the primary purpose for your visit to the local branch. Letters and packages, banking and money, government services, travel, and other options are available.
11. After that, you’ll be asked for more precise information regarding your visit.
12. Rate your overall satisfaction level as part of your visit comprehension.
13. On a scale from satisfied to unsatisfied, answer all of the survey questions honestly.
14. The questions are normally related to your staff’s readiness to help, client organization, environment, administration, delivery, price, locations, post office hours, etc.
15. Complete the survey, including your satisfaction rating, by answering the questions. You’ll have text boxes to elaborate on your responses.
16. If you complete the Post Office Voice of Customer Survey, you will be placed into the sweepstakes to win the gift card.
About Post Office UK
The National Post Office of the United Kingdom is Post Office Ltd. It is a retail post office corporation that offers a variety of services to the public, including postage stamps and banking, through its nationwide network of Post Offices. The British Government’s Department for Business, Energy, and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) owns Postal Services Holding Company Limited, which was created in 1986.
Post Office UK Contact Details
Telephone: 0345 722 3355
Complaint Page: www.postoffice.co.uk/contact-us-complaint
Post Office Ltd, Finsbury Dials,
20 Finsbury Street, London,
EC2Y 9AQ, United Kingdom.
Finally, we hope you have received all of the information you require on the Post Office Voice of Customer Survey. Visit Postoffice.co.uk/feedback to share your experience with the Post Office. If you have any problems, please let us know in the comments section below or contact us at Episurveyor.org, and if you like it, please share it with your friends on social media.
Post Office Feedback UK Survey FAQ
How do I find out who the Post Office UK Survey winners are?
The winner will be contacted via the contact information provided in the survey within two weeks of the drawing. Anyone who sends an SAE within four weeks of the sweepstakes date to the Post Office Team, Kantar UK Ltd, 6 More London Place, London SE1 2QY, will receive details of the winners.
Is it possible for me to receive the Post Office feedback survey prizes in cash?
There will be no cash substitute for any non-monetary award unless the advertised prize is cash.
What is the total number of Post Office feedback survey rewards I will receive?
Only one prize will be awarded to each participant.