Tell ASDA Survey: To obtain consumer feedback, ASDA, a British grocery retailer, is conducting a TellASDA survey online. The company also considers the opinions of its customers. By sharing ASDA Feedback at www.Tellasda.com, you can enter to win the ASDA Survey Prize Draw.
Have you been to the ASDA shop recently? If you answered yes, you should express your thoughts by taking the Tell ASDA Survey. All ASDA shop visitors are welcome to participate in this online survey and enter the prize draw, but they must follow the instructions and meet the requirements to do so.
So read on to learn more about the ASDA Customer Experience Survey, its rules and restrictions, the incentives you will receive after completing the survey, and how to participate without any issues.
Why They are Conducting the Tell ASDA Survey
The ASDA Stores Survey’s goal is unmistakably customer focused. Consumers are what a business relies on, to a large part, and satisfied consumers are always a good thing. As a result, the ASDA Store Survey allow customers to express their opinions, concerns, and feedback so that necessary adjustments and corrections can be made to offer them a better experience in the future.
Even by offering those suggestions/opinions, the client can win a cash prize, demonstrating that ASDA Shops value its customers’ time and effort. So, the next time you shop at an ASDA store, you’ll have a fantastic experience.
www.Tellasda.com Survey Reward
A survey participant must wait for the survey draw winners to be announced after completing an online survey. Please note that to be included in the award drawing, the Tell ASDA feedback must be submitted within 28 days after the date of purchase.
The winner of each draw will get one prize, which will be paid via PayPal. The lucky winners will be notified and given £1000 PayPal cash within eight days of their prize acceptance.
ASDA Survey Rules and Regulations
- To participate in the Tell ASDA survey, you must have a device with an internet connection (PC, mobile, or laptop), an e-mail address, and a basic understanding of the English/Spanish language.
- The survey and prize draw is only open to ASDA customers over 18 who are legal residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland).
- Customers in Northern Ireland are not required to make any purchases or payments to provide feedback on the survey portal or enter the cash prize draw.
- A client or survey participant from England or Wales must provide a valid visit receipt.
- A survey participant may only participate once and enter the prize draw once.
- Furthermore, the winner must show proof of receipt; entries with missing or damaged tickets will be disqualified.
- At the end of each calendar month, a random prize draw winner will be announced and offered. PayPal will be used to distribute one £1,000 incentive.
- Officials, employees, managers, representatives, or other staff members associated with the ASDA retail chain or the sponsor, as well as their immediate family members, are not eligible to participate in the survey or win a cash prize.
- Click here to read complete rules.
Quicksteps to Win ASDA £1000 Cash Prize
If you agree to the above rules, you can participate in this ASDA guest feedback survey.
- Go to Tellasda.com to see the ASDA feedback survey homepage.
- Then, on the welcome page, input the date, store number, and transaction code.
- Now, rate the ASDA Feedback concerns and respond to the questions about your retail experience.
- On the following page, fill in the required personal identification information.
- If you submit the online Tell ASDA survey, you will almost certainly be entered into the prize draw.
How to Take the ASDA Feedback Survey at www.Tellasda.com – Detailed Guide
1. Go to www.Tellasda.com to access the ASDA Survey Feedback Portal.
2. Provide the date and time of your visit, as well as the ASDA store and transaction numbers.
3. If you work at any ASDA stores, select YES or NO.
4. Tell them why you went to the ASDA store you’ve chosen.
5. Now, honestly answer/rate the questions based on the experience you had.
6. Continue to answer the following Tell ASDA survey questions.
7. Let them know if you something special to share in the given box.
8. Now, for classification reasons, choose your gender and age.
9. Don’t forget to include the number of adults and children in your family.
10. Select a choice. If you want to be entered into a prize draw to win £1000, answer Yes or No.
11. Finally, enter the prize draw by providing your First Name, Last Name, and E-mail address.
12. Once you’ve submitted your survey, you’re finished. You can wait for the ASDA Store Chain to reveal the prize draw winner.
ASDA Stores Limited is a British supermarket that opened its doors in 1967. Whenever the Asquith family’s retail business amalgamated with Yorkshire’s Associated Dairies organisation in 1949, the organisation was born. The company primarily operates as a supermarket, but it also provides customers with products such as cell phones and financial services.
The headquarters of ASDA can be found in West Yorkshire, England. The company has over 626 locations across the United Kingdom. Its operating income is almost £1 billion, and it employs over 180,000 people.
Feelsgoodtobeheard Homebase Feedback Survey
Take Poundland Tell Us Survey and Win A £100 Voucher
ASDA Contact Details
ASDA Stores Ltd.
ASDA House, Southbank,
Great Wilson Street,
Leeds, LS11 5AD.
Email id: [email protected]
Take Post Office UK Survey at Postoffice.co.uk/feedback
Mykrispykreme Feedback UK Survey & Get A Coupon Code
We trust you will enjoy our guide to the ASDA Customer Satisfaction Survey. Please let us know if you have any queries about the Tell ASDA Survey by writing a comment in the space below. We shall make every effort to correct the problem as quickly as possible. If you enjoyed reading this post, please share it with your friends and family on social media.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SURVEY