Marks and Spencer (M&S) is one of the best and successful retailers worldwide, offering a web-based survey known as the Makeyourmands survey intended to gauge consumer satisfaction for the products and services presented by them. The company utilizes this data to assist them with working on their store items, store environment, and client support.
This article will give you comprehensive information about different stages to partake in this survey at www.makeyourmands.co.uk. Here recorded every one of the terms, rules, and conditions, with accommodating connections that help you participate in the Marks and Spencer Customer Survey.
Why They are Conducting the Makeyourmands Survey
M&S Survey is expected to gather input and ideas from their clients and make improvements, so their clients will have a superior shopping experience later; and thus, they can further develop sales. Participating in this Makeyourm&s survey will give you an exceptional opportunity to leave critical comments about your most recent contribution to the store.
The company genuinely needs this analysis so they can understand what works and what doesn’t. Each piece of your suggestion is significant for M&S to formulate further improvement. The inquiries depend on the conditions, for example, the way the colleagues make you feel delighted or disappointed, cleanliness, safety, the atmosphere you find in the store, the quick and easiness of payment and more.
Make Your M&S Survey Reward
Upon effective fulfillment of the Makeyourmands survey, you will get the Marks and Spencer review reward. For some genuine criticism, Marks and Spencer is offering a £50/€50 gift voucher to their clients who are shared their input about their shopping experience. There will be ten champs; each will get £50/€50 as a gift e-voucher, which is non-transferable and non-interchangeable.
The company will draw ten winners at random from all finished and legitimate feedback entries every month following the end date. The winners will be informed by telephone or e-mail within 15 days of the end date. If the winner did not respond after three attempts, an elective individual might be chosen indiscriminately, and the company will have no responsibility to the first winner.
Marks and Spencer Survey Rules and Regulations
- This prize draw is open only to the permanent residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland over 18 years of age.
- Transferring the prize is not accepted.
- Any of the officers, employees, agents, or staff members of M&S, as well as their immediate family members, cannot participate in the prize draw at www.makeyourm&s.co.uk.
- Contestants can make two survey sections for each family each week.
- Only permitted just one review prize for every contestant.
- Within 15 days from the month-end, the winners will get a message through e-mail or telephone and need to claim the award no later than 14 days after getting the message.
- If any winner neglects to acknowledge the prize within the specified days, an alternate winner will be picked by redraw.
Quicksteps to Win £50/€50 M&S Gift Voucher
- Visit the website www.makeyourmands.co.uk.
- Select whether you have a purchase receipt or not and enter the essential information from your receipt.
- Answer all the customer satisfaction survey queries.
- Provide your concern to enter the survey prize draw.
- Enter your details like an e-mail address.
- At the time of finishing, you will get an entry in the monthly prize draw.
How to Do the M&S Survey at www.Makeyourmands.co.uk – Detailed Guide
2. Select “Yes” if you possess a valid receipt.
3. Enter the details (Date and Time of visit) at the bottom of your receipt from your most recent visit to an M&S Store and click Continue.
4. There are three codes (A, B & C) which consist of 3 groups of digits, which you should see on the bottom of your receipt. Enter each of these codes from your ticket in the corresponding boxes and click “Next.”
5. Choose “No,” if you don’t possess a receipt. After that, your store name and region will be asked, and click “Next.”
6. The survey questionnaire starts on this page, and you have to answer them based on your experience in the M&S store where you made your recent purchase.
7. The majority are multiple-choice questions, from which you can pick your reply.
8. Answer the possibility to recommend the M&S Store to friends and family. Rate your experience from highly likely to Not at all possible.
9. Also, provide details as much as possible about your experiences that made you feel anything different. Rate the questions on a 5 point scale based on your overall experience.
10. Clicking next will direct you to the page where you have to Enter your gender, age, and other specified information for classification purposes.
11. When you are finished, click ‘Signup for the prize draw’ to go into the sweepstakes.
12. Provide your e-mail address if you have to contribute some more of your overall thoughts and feelings about M&S in the future.
13. Click on the ‘Finish’ button, and you will get a notice that “Thank you for taking as much time as necessary to finish this study.”
About Marks and Spencer
Started in Leeds city in the United Kingdom, Marks and Spencer (M&S) is one of the best and most successful retailers worldwide. It is well known for its top-notch material and attire things, household items, and well-appointed food products, all of which have been proposed to its clients over numerous years.
These days, this enormous retailer Group has outlets and stores all through more than 50 nations, including India, China, and Egypt. Today, more than 80,000 individuals are working in connection with this multinational store. In 1998, it became the foremost British retailer to make over a billion dollars in pre-tax profits.
Marks and Spencer Contact Details
Customer Service Numbers:-
Clothing & Homeware: 0333-014-8000
Food: 0333 014 8222
Store Service: 0333-014-8555
Marks and Spencer Group
plc Waterside House
35 North Wharf Road, London W2 1NW.
We believe this article will help you understand everything about the Marks and Spencer Customer Survey. Read the article and complete the review through www.makeyourmands.co.uk.
If you need more clarification, post it in the comment section or contact us here at Episurveyor.org.
www.Makeyourm&s.co.uk Survey FAQ
1. What is Makeyourmands?
Makeyourmands is a customer feedback survey directed by the Marks and Spencers Group. The aim of this web-based survey is to measure consumer satisfaction with services and products presented by them.
2. How to participate in the M&S survey?
To participate in the Makeyourmands survey, go to www.makeyourm&s.co.uk and answer the survey questions based on your experience with the M&S Store.
3. Is there any reward for the Marks and Spencer Survey?
Yes. £50 gift voucher is the reward for the Marks and Spencer Customer Survey. There will be ten winners; each winner will receive a £50 voucher.