Storeopinion.ca Survey: We all enjoy getting dressed up and going out to shop, treating ourselves, celebrating, and much more. We’re all on the search for a portion of good food or a supermarket to celebrate our joy. Loblaws is one of the best food retailers and supermarkets that are never removed from the list.
Now, they have created a Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.storeopinion.ca to provide your feedback based on your latest visit to the store. They are looking forward to hearing what you have to discuss with them. They are trying to become better themselves so that you have a positive experience. Also, you can get fantastic rewards by finishing the Loblaws Storeopinion Canada Survey.
Why They are Conducting the Storeopinion.ca Survey
The company is trying themselves to improve their services through the input from their customers. So, they want to know what makes you come again to the supermarket and what makes you leave the store. Loblaws want their clients to enjoy themselves while visiting their shop.
They want to know about your feelings on the cleanliness of the shop, the behavior of the staff, quality, quantity, stock availability, checkout experience, satisfaction, suggestions you want to give, and many more.
Store Opinion Survey Reward (Loblaws, Superstore, No Frills, etc.)
You will get an entry to the prize draw if you complete the Loblaws Storeopinion survey. If you are selected as the winner, you will receive a $1000 gift card or 1 million PC Optimum Points.
You can redeem these rewards at any Loblaws location. There will be two winners each month, and the winner has an opportunity to select one reward from the above-given options. Each prize will be worth $1000, so there will be a total reward of $2000 each month.
As an incentive, the gift card should be accepted. The company does not promote cash as a gift card substitution. Also, the prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
www.Storeopinion.ca Survey Rules and Requirements
- Only legal residents of Canada are eligible to participate in the store opinion survey, except the company’s staff and their immediate family members.
- To participate in the customer survey, the user must be at 18 years of age or more.
- The survey is available to the customers of Superstore, No Frills, Loblaws, Fortinos, Joe Fresh, Liquorstore, Maxi, Provigo, T&T, Valu-mart, Wholesale Club, Independent, Dominion, and Zehrs.
- To participate in the online survey, it is not necessary to have a recent Loblaws receipt.
- You must complete the survey within the specified timeframe (7 days from the purchase date).
- You must receive the prize as it’s given. It is not transferable. Also, the company does not promote the use of cash substitutes.
- The selection of winners is held on the 2nd week of every successive month.
- The Storeopinion survey winners will get the notification no later than 4 working days from the draw date.
- If the winner cannot be reached by the 5th day, the company has the right to select another winner.
- To participate in the storeopinion.ca survey, you will need an internet-connected smart gadget or laptop.
- Participants must understand English, French, Chinese, or Punjabi to complete the Loblaws feedback survey, as it is only available in given languages.
- Click here to find the full rules and regulations.
Quicksteps to Win Storeopionon.ca $1000 Gift Card
- Visit the Loblaws customer satisfaction survey page through the website www.storeopinion.ca.
- Add the code given in the receipt to enter the survey.
- If you don’t have a receipt, check the box saying ‘Don’t have receipt’ and provide the store location.
- Then, Answer a few questions regarding your age, shopping center, and checkout.
- After those questions, you’ll be asked to rate the place according to your previous experience.
- Give honest answers to further similar questions and jump to the end.
- You’ll be asked if you want to participate in the prize draw, answer ‘Yes,’ and continue.
- Finally, provide your contact details such as name, e-mail, & phone number, and submit the Storeopinion survey.
How to Do the Customer Feedback Survey at www.storeopinion.ca – Detailed Guide
1. Enter the official website given by Loblaws at www.storeopinion.ca to begin the Loblaws store feedback survey.
2. If you have a purchase receipt, then enter the 21-digit survey entry code.
3. If you do not have a receipt, just check the ‘Don’t have receipt’ option and continue.
4. You will be given all the stores under Loblaws; select the store where your feedback should be given.
5. Then, select the location of the store, including the city and address.
6. Select the date and time of your latest trip to the Loblaws store.
7. You will be asked if you are aged 18 years or more. Select “Yes” and continue.
8. Share your overall experience of shopping at the store on the given scale.
9. Start answering the survey questions based on your recent visit.
10. To enter the prize draw, you will have to answer more questions by selecting the “Yes” option.
11. After answering the queries, you will be again allowed to read the terms and conditions. Before agreeing to them, please read them carefully.
12. They will ask you if you would like to participate in the survey reward program or not, opt for ‘Yes’ and continue.
13. Then, enter your full name, e-mail address, and contact number.
14. Submit the survey, and you will be notified if you are a winner through the provided contact information.
You can reach them at 1-800-531-2928. You will need a survey entry code to continue, which is 19 to 21 digits long. However, participation in the survey is possible even if you don’t possess a sales receipt. Tell them you don’t own a receipt. They will then ask you about the store and where it is located. Then, answer all the questions, and you can enter the sweepstakes over the telephone.
The Loblaws supermarket chain is the largest grocery wholesale company located in Canada, established in 1919 by Theodore Loblaw and J. Milton Cork. The headquarter of the store is in Brampton, Ontario.
Loblaws offers a private label service that sells groceries as well as household goods, apparel, and baby products. It also sells medications, phones, general merchandise, financial services, and medication.
Loblaws Contact Details
Loblaw Companies Limited
Attn: LCL Customer Relations Centre
1 President’s Choice Circle
Brampton, Ontario, L6Y 5S5
Contact Page: www.loblaws.ca/contact-us
We hope we have helped you to clarify everything about the Loblaws store opinion survey. Go through the article entirely and take part in the survey at www.storeopinion.ca. If you found this useful, please share it with your friends and family too. Good luck!
Have you experienced any issues related to the storeopinion.ca survey? If Yes, let us know those problems at episurveyor.org, and we’re here to help you.
Storeopinion Survey FAQ
1. How to find the previous month’s Loblaws Sweepstakes winners list?
You can check the storeopinion.ca survey winners list here. Also, if you are selected as the winner, you will get a notification via phone or e-mail within 4 working days after the selection process.
2. Where can you find the code to participate in the Storeopinion survey?
The code can be seen at the end of the Loblaws receipt. It will be a 21-digit survey entry code labeled as “CODE” for recognition.
3. Can you use PC points to pay for PC Express?
Yes. If you’d like to redeem PC Optimum points with your purchase, please include a remark in your order at checkout. Remind a store associate when you arrive and have your card or device available.