Auspost My Visit Survey: The Australia Post Customer Feedback Survey is a valuable initiative aimed at gathering insights into the experiences of their postal service customers. You can easily access the survey on their official website, Auspost.com.au/myvisit, and as an added incentive, participants have the chance to receive a surprise gift card as a token of appreciation.
This article provides a comprehensive guide on how to take part in the Auspost Customer Feedback Survey. Here, you will find all the pertinent information and step-by-step instructions to navigate the survey process successfully. Furthermore, we’ve outlined the terms and conditions of the Auspost Myvisit survey below, so if you’re interested in the opportunity to win enticing rewards, take a moment to review them.
Why They are Conducting the Auspost My Visit Survey
The Australia Post Customer Satisfaction survey is done so that every customer gets to know the organization better and can get all the benefits of its services. As said above, this survey is done via a digital platform on its webpage Auspost.com.au/myvisit. Anyone can join the Auspost My Visit survey by visiting the portal and giving feedback.
Questions to answer in the survey:
- Are you satisfied with Australia Post’s postal services?
- Do you get your mail and couriers from time to time?
- When you visit the branch, how is the staff’s behavior?
- Is the staff polite and answers your queries?
- Is there anything that needs to be improved?
- Will you recommend Australia to post to your family and friends?
The other benefit of participating in the Auspost com au myvisit survey is that you get to win a surprise gift card after successfully submitting your review on the webpage Auspost.com.au/myvisit. After finishing the Customer Feedback procedure, you will be directed toward the reward procedure.
Auspost.com.au/myvisit Survey Reward
To participate in the survey, you must get your receipt from your location branch of Australia Post. Save the ticket as it contains a specific receipt number and location ID. You have a fantastic chance to help the organization with the betterment of its branding and its services to the country’s people. Every review will be remarked upon and valued.
Every customer is eligible for a surprise Gift Card worth AUD $5,000 as a return gift for participating in the survey. The marketer of the survey will decide on which gift cards to be awarded from a draw of all the gift cards received in the branches. No other supplementary costs would be included in the redemption of the gift card. The payoff of the gift card is vulnerable to conditions associated with the issuer, which includes those specified upon the gift cards.
Australia Post Survey Rules and Regulations
To get the reward, the participant has to follow these steps throughout the process:
- Only Australian citizens are valid for Participation. Participants under the legal age must bring a legal guardian for approval.
- Visit the Australia Post Office branch of any location and purchase to get the receipt. A purchase receipt is a must.
- The participant should not be a working candidate or employee of Australian Post or a close relative of any such person.
- Keep the original receipt of the purchase as validation proof. It is important for a successful withdrawal of the reward.
- Fill out the form to take part in the Auspost survey. There is a limit of one entry per receipt.
- Invalid participants will be discarded in the process.
- The marketer will charge no payment to participate in the reward.
- The reward prizes will not be converted into any other purchase or cash or exchanged for that part.
- After selecting all the gift cards, the winner will be called out from his given contact number.
- Participants’ privacy would be the topmost priority, and their details wouldn’t be shared with any other person.
- Read the complete rules & terms here.
Quicksteps to Win a $ 5,000 Auspost Gift Card
By participating in the Australia Post customer survey, you can get better services for your subsequent visits to the branch. Be ready, give your review, and follow these steps to get a chance to win a fantastic gift worth $5k.
- Visit the official webpage – Auspost.com.au/myvisit.
- Fill in your receipt number and location ID from your purchase receipt.
- Answer the questionnaire given depending on your satisfaction level.
- Give your contact details for a chance of winning $5k.
- Submit the Auspost My Visit survey.
How to Do the Auspost Survey at Auspost.com.au/myvisit – Detailed Guide
1. Visit the official Australia Post Survey at Auspost.com.au/myvisit.
2. Enter the branch ID of 7 digits. Also, provide 7 to 9-digit receipt numbers of numeric value.
3. Press the ‘Next’ button and continue to the next section.
4. Give answers to a series of questions from your last visit.
5. Give your feedback about the organization’s customer services and products.
6. Provide the rating honestly and write down your suggestions & feedback.
7. Go through every question and answer them accordingly.
8. Provide your willingness to join the Auspost survey sweepstakes by selecting ‘Yes.’
9. After completing, give your communication details to get a free Australia Post Survey Participation.
10. Fill in all the mandatory details and submit your Auspost com au myvisit survey.
Auspost com au Myvisit Survey – Phone Entry
Take your phone and dial 1800 443 930 and provide your contact details and the receipt information by following the prompts. Also, respond to other questions the Auspost My Vist Survey promoter asked.
About Australia Post
Australia Post Organisation is Australia’s most prominent company, having multiple branches in the cities, and the Australian Government for Postal Services owns it. Its main branch is located in Bourke Street, Melbourne, and the organization was launched back in 1975. It mainly handles mail delivery and courier services through Messenger Post. The organization has over 4k retail branches in the cities and over 2k in other rustic areas.
Australia Post is probably the most used service to get the posts, offering the clients through the country’s ventures as 66% of the local Post Office company and bundle followers to have independent businesses themselves. The company is continually trying to improve plus prepare better strategies to convey essential services and organizations to all Australians.
Australia Post Contact Details
Telephone Number: 13 POST (13 7678)
(Monday to Friday – 8:00 am to 6:00 pm)
Contact/Live Chat Page: auspost.com.au/help-and-support
Australia Post Group,
GPO Box 1777,
Melbourne Vic 3000
I hope you have enjoyed reading this article on the Australia Post Feedback Survey. Go to Auspost.com.au/myvisit now and finish your survey; it will take only 5 minutes of your time. For any doubts or queries, drop a comment in the comments section given below or reach us at Episurveyor.org.
Auspost Myvisit Survey FAQ
How many times can I enter the Auspost My Visit Survey?
You can enter as many original receipts as you have for your purchases one time with each receipt. Each entry should be submitted separately. You have more chance of winning if you have multiple entries.
How can I know that I am a prize draw winner of Auspost com au myvisit survey?
Once the winner is announced by the official prize draw from the entries at Auspost.com.au/myvisit, the winner will get a notification on their contact number.
What happens if I don’t claim my Auspost survey prize?
The prize will be canceled with no claim to it. A redraw will be held, and an alternate winner will be selected.