USPS Customer Feedback survey, also known as the Postal Experience pos survey, is designed to collect customers’ opinions on their service at Postalexperience.com/pos. They would like to hear the truthful and honest feedback you provide to ensure they are aware of your requirements and make improvements. They will need to determine the issue and then resolve it in line with the customer’s requirements.
After completing the survey, join the USPS sweepstakes to take home a USPS Coupon Code. However, you have to follow some guidelines, rules, and regulations while taking the survey. In this post, we describe all the essential information you need to know about entry methods, USPS rewards, and terms and conditions, which help you enter the sweepstakes.
Why They are Conducting the Postalexperience.com/pos Survey
In the United States, Postal Service is the major mode of mail delivery, and a large number of letters and parcels run through the hands of USPS on a daily basis. Currently, the USPS faces tough competition from other similar agencies. In such a circumstance, they present the Postal Experience Pos survey to decide if the clients are fulfilled or not with their services.
Your feedback is essential to improve their services to the next level and assist them with working on quality postal services in your space. The clients can participate in the USPS Customer Feedback Survey and give a legitimate opinion about their involvement with USPS. The company asks for the customer’s honest feedback to make the customer’s experience at USPS more comfortable and pleasant.
If you are visiting any USPS Location frequently, then you have an amazing opportunity to convey something good or bad about their services. Answer questions, for example, how fulfilled you were and how long you held up in line. Likewise, you will be given a space where you can enter your particular remarks.
To show appreciation for participating in the survey, USPS acknowledges you by giving some energizing prizes. You can take hold of this option through www.Postalexperience.com/pos.
US Postal Feedback Survey Reward
To appreciate the time and effort you spent, you will be rewarded as a return present after finishing the Postal Experience Survey. When you complete this survey, the USPS provides a great opportunity for their loyal and repeat customers to get a Coupon Code for a 20% Discount offer. You have the possibility to get a USPS coupon code, and you can use that code on your next purchase on your following visit.
Postal Experience Survey Rules and Regulations
This survey takes about 2 minutes and should be completed by the person who recently purchased a local post office. All answers will be kept back strictly off the record. The participants who take part in this USPS Guest Feedback Survey should accept the following rules and regulations.
- The survey is open only for the legal residents of the United States who are not less than 18 years old.
- Limit to one completed survey per household in 3 days.
- The reward for finishing this survey can change anytime and not debatable into money or some other choices.
- Coupons must be used alone, and utilize your coupon within 30 days in the wake of taking the survey.
- The workers serving at USPS and their close relatives are not qualified to take part in the survey.
- A valid Email address is necessary to obtain a discount offer for the purchase.
- The Rewards depend upon what is printed on your receipt.
- The survey will be conducted in English or Spanish.
- It is necessary to hold a laptop, computer, or smartphone with a decent internet connection.
- For participating in this internet-based survey, a genuine USPS purchase receipt is necessary.
Quicksteps to Win USPS Discount Code
- Reach the website at com/pos.
- Enter the USPS Zip code on the receipt and select the post office from the list.
- Then, select the transaction date from your receipt.
- You will find several questions and answer them genuinely.
- Also, rate your overall satisfaction as per your experience.
- Finally, submit your US Postal customer experience survey.
How to Do the Postal Customer Survey at Postalexperience.com/pos – Detailed Guide
If you are familiar with all the rules mentioned above, then take part in this USPS Guest Opinion Survey.
1. Go to the USPS Guest Survey website at Postalexperience.com/pos.
2. Select your preferred language (Spanish or English) and click Next.
3. Some information will be displayed there; read them carefully, and continue.
4. Enter the zip code on the receipt. You can locate the zip code printed underneath the post office area.
5. Select the postal office name where your last purchase was made.
6. Choose the date of transaction written at the top of your paper receipt by clicking into the text in the box below.
7. Rate your overall satisfaction when you visit the post office – on a 6 point scale from very satisfied to very dissatisfied.
8. Also, comment on the primary reason behind your satisfaction rating.
9. Based on your experience, rate the possibility of recommending the USPS to a friend or colleague on a 1 to 10 point scale.
10. The next series of questions is about your experiences and perceptions with your visit to the post office. Answer them carefully and genuinely.
11. You will be provided a comment box to write your particular remarks to improve your satisfaction with the services you received.
12. One time you arrive at the finish of the survey, you will be given a “Thank You” message, and the website page will consequently divert to the USPS webpage.
Redirecting the web page implies that you have successfully finished providing the Postal Experience Survey at USPS.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is a government organization offering postal services in the United States. It is the executive branch of the United States federal government responsible for delivering mail to Americans across the country. The US Postal Service is the biggest postal agency in the United States. Also called the Post Office, Postal Service, or U.S. Mail, it is an independent agency of the executive branch of the United States.
USPS Contact Details
E-mail at: emailus.usps.com/s/
Customer Service Number: 1-800-275-8777
Mon to Fri: 8.00 – 20:30 ET
Sat: 8.00 – 18.00 ET
U.S. Postal Service,
475 L’Enfant PLZ SW RM 9431 (at Independence Ave.),
Washington, D.C. 20260-1101,
The United States.
Thank you for reading this article. This article will certainly help you to enter the USPS Guest Satisfaction Survey on the webpage Postalexperience.com/pos and get an opportunity to win USPS Rewards, followed by this post.
If you face any problem or need to give any ideas concerning this review, then utilize the underneath referenced remark box here at Episurveyor.org. Make sure to impart the survey to your friends and family.
Postal Experience.com/pos Survey FAQ
What is the USPS survey?
The USPS (United States Postal Service) Customer Experience Survey is a review intended by the USPS to determine consumer satisfaction at https://postalexperience.com/pos.
Is USPS postal experience survey legit?
Yes, the USPS Postalexperience survey is legit. It follows all the regulations set by the government.
Does USPS have a rewards program?
Yes. Participating in the USPS Customer Feedback survey will allow you to get a coupon code for a 20% discount offer. This offer can be redeemed on your next visit to the US Postal Service.