Redrobinlistens Survey: Red Robin is one of the most well-known restaurants that serve casual dining in America. They are conducting a guest survey, and this Red Robin Survey will focus on your last experience at Red Robin and evaluate your overall experience.
For participating in the Red Robin Guest Survey at www.redrobinlistens.com (US) or www.redrobinlistens.ca (Canada), you only need the latest cash bill receipt from the Red Robin restaurant, as well as the ability to recall your last experience.
Reading this article further will give you a detailed report about the various steps to participate in this survey. Here listed all the terms, rules, and conditions, with helpful links for successful participation in the Red Robin Feedback Survey.
Why They are Conducting the Red Robin Survey
The survey is intended for all customers who would like to convey their opinion, complaints, and suggestions to the company. It is aimed to collect your precious feedback to fix the problems, thus growing their business.
You will be in a position to assess your overall satisfaction with the quality of service and customer service from Red Robin. If you want an additional comment, you can write your own personal note.
You should address some simple questions identified with your latest experience. Truly your feedback matters for the organization, and you will be rewarded for that.
Redrobinlistens Survey Reward
When you have completed the Red Robin Customer Survey, you’ll be able to take part in weekly sweepstakes for the chance to be the winner of the US $250 VISA pre-paid card. This prize is awarded within approximately 45 days after the winner is verified.
Red Robin Customer Survey Rules and Regulations
- You should be a legitimate occupant of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Alberta, or British Columbia in Canada.
- Age should be 18 years or older to take part in the Red Robin Listens survey.
- Purchase is not essential and will not increase the chance of winning the sweepstakes.
- Employees and other agents related to the company are ineligible to take part in the Red Robin listens sweepstakes.
- Maximum one entry per participant per 6 days period; more entries will disqualify the previous survey entries.
- Prize transfer is not allowed in any case.
- The winners will get the notification through e-mail and have to respond within 2 days; otherwise, your winning will not be awarded.
- Incomplete, automatically reproduced entries or rubber-stamped entries will be canceled and ineligible.
- All provincial, federal, local, and state laws and regulations apply.
- To read more rules and regulations, click here.
Quicksteps to Win Red Robin US $250 VISA Pre-paid Card
- Go to Redrobinlistens.com (US) or Redrobinlistens.ca (Canada).
- Enter necessary details as per the purchase receipt. And begin by clicking the “Start” button.
- Answer quite a few easy questions about your visit experience at the Red Robin.
- Provide your concern to enter the sweepstakes by selecting “Yes.”
- When you finish answering, you will be asked to enter your personal details, including E-mail, Phone number, age, etc., to join the lucky draw.
- Lastly, submit the review for your chance to win $250 weekly.
A Detailed Guide on How to Take the Red Robin Feedback Survey at www.Redrobinlistens.com
There are three ways to participate in the Red Robin Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Receipt Invite (Method 1)
2. Enter the details from your receipt such as Restaurant Phone Number, Server Name, Date, Time & Check Number and click the “Start” button.
3. You will be asked to recommend Red Robin to a friend, family member, or colleague based on your receipt experience.
4. Then you will be asked to provide things about your recent visit and overall satisfaction with Red Robin and click the “Next” button.
5. A few more questions will be asked regarding the mode of purchase, speed of service, restaurant cleanliness, quality of food, friendliness of staff members, etc.
6. You can share any comments you have about your visit – if there was anything you particularly enjoyed or anything you thought could be better.
7. Then, indicate your permission to enter the Red Robin Listens survey sweepstakes.
8. Provide your contact information – Name, Phone Number, and E-mail address. No other purpose will be served with this information.
9. Clicking the “Next” button will finish the survey.
E-mail Invite (Method 2)
In this method, The participants get an e-mail with a greeting that will include instructions and a survey link. The link will take you to an overview page where you can complete the Red Robin feedback survey. Once you’ve completed the survey and you are entered into the sweepstakes for the prize.
Mail Entry (Method 3)
This is the alternative to entering the sweepstakes without purchasing at the Red Robin location or without taking the Red Robin listens survey. Write your name, full address, state or province, city, country, zip code, daytime phone number, and birthdate on a 3″ x 5″ card and mail it to the below addresses.
Red Robin Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, PO Box 728, Social Circle, GA 30025-728.
Red Robin Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes, 17-7000 McLeod Road, Unit 135, Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7K3.
About Red Robin
Started as a little café in Seattle, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers is a public restaurant chain with almost 36,000 workers. Throughout the long term, Red Robin has endeavored to foster its reputation as a fun and family eatery that offers both incredible food and services.
This full-service restaurant is serving an imaginative determination of excellent connoisseur burgers in a family-accommodating climate. Red Robin is the most recent café network that accepts the advanced digital ordering system.
Red Robin Contact Details
Contact Page: www.redrobin.com/pages/help/contact/
Red Robin Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes,
PO Box 728,
Red Robin Customer Satisfaction Sweepstakes,
17-7000 McLeod Road, Unit 135,
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 7K3.
We hope this article will help you understand everything about the Red Robin Guest Satisfaction Survey. Read the article and complete the Red Robin survey via their website, Redrobinlistens.com (US), or Redrobinlistens.ca (Canada).
If you found this supportive, please share it with your loved ones and assist them with finishing the survey. Further, if you need any assistance, you can contact us here at Episurveyor.org.
Redrobinlistens Survey FAQ
1. Who is restricted from participating in this survey?
The staff of Red Robin International, Inc. and its advertising/promotional agencies and their parents, agencies and subsidiaries, members, affiliates, and their immediate family members (spouse, children and siblings, parents, and their respective spouses) and persons living in the household of each are not qualified to participate. Also, customers who are minors or below 18 years are not allowed to enter the survey.
2. Can I enter the Red Robin Survey sweepstakes without purchase?
Yes. You can enter the Red Robin feedback survey prize draw without making a purchase at a Red Robin location. You can enter the sweepstakes by mailing them a postcard mentioning the required details mentioned above.
3. How can I know the winners of the Red Robin Survey sweepstakes?
US Residents: Prize winners from the US will be informed via e-mail and must confirm their address within 48-hours via return mail. If they refuse, they will be disqualified, and a replacement winner may be selected.
Residents in Canada: Canadian Prize winners will be notified via e-mails and also by phone. They must be able to respond effectively to their questions. If you do not respond in the correct manner within the required time, the contestant will be disqualified, and an alternate contestant might be selected.