Bolistens Survey: Bojangles is an American regional fast-food restaurant founded in 1977 in North Carolina. It offers an all-day breakfast, Cajun filet biscuits, crispy fried chicken, bo-berry biscuits, and Bojangles’ sweet tea.
Bojangles has organized Bojangles Guest Experience Survey at Bojangleslistens.com, Talktobo.com, or www.Bolistens.com to collect feedback from the customers who visit the restaurant. With this survey, clients can share their reviews and suggestions openly with Bojangles; accordingly, the company can improve the products and services they offer. Upon finishing the survey successfully, the clients will be acknowledged by Bojangles’ Coupons as a reward.
Read this article if you would like to participate in the Bojangles’ customer feedback survey at their official portal, but have no idea about the procedure. It is a perfect guide on the Bojangles Survey, providing you with reliable and genuine information.
Why They are Conducting the Bolistens Survey
Bojangles likes to take note of how the customers feel after visiting their Bojangles outlets. So they have invited the clients to take part in their organized Bojangles Talktobo Survey. This survey aims to get an idea about customers’ satisfaction levels to improve the products and services according to your requirements. Your complaints or opinions will be approved, and you will be seen relevant results in a short period.
During the survey, you will come across many questions connected to your last visit to Bojangles. Generally, the questions are about your visit and order, friendliness and helping nature of the staff, speed of service, order accuracy, restaurant cleanliness, quality, taste, and temperature of the food, portion size you received, and the overall value for the price you paid.
Indicate your rate of satisfaction genuinely on the scale from highly satisfied to highly dissatisfied. For all the questions, try to give honest responses, with the intention that you can observe in the future visit that the officials consider your opinion very seriously.
In response, Bojangles rewards customers with great discounts; they can use those discounts for their next visit to Bojangles.
Bojangleslistens Survey Reward
It will just require a couple of moments to finish the Bojangles Bolistens Survey. Since you are spending your valuable time, you will quickly get compensation for completing the review. Each contestant will be rewarded with a coupon code that can be redeemed at any Bojangles restaurant to enjoy free sausage and biscuits during your subsequent visit.
www.Bolistens.com Survey Rules and Regulations
Below referenced are a few rules and requirements that you need to adhere to partake in the Bojangles Survey.
- To take part in the Bolistens survey, your age must be 18 years or above.
- The survey is open only to U.S. participants.
- The latest purchase receipt with the Bolistens survey code from Bojangles Restaurant is compulsory.
- Entry allowed only one survey for one Bojangles receipt.
- It is also required to have a laptop or P.C. or a smartphone along with an internet association.
- You cannot finish the review for the benefit of some other individual.
- Employees, Family members, and Related People of Bojangles’ restaurants are not allowed to enter.
- The receipt has a validity of 14 days from the purchase date; after that, you cannot take part in the survey.
- The coupon should be reclaimed within 60 days of taking the review.
- No option is there to transfer the offer code in any other way. Also, Coupons cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The validation code can be redeemed in all locations of Bojangles restaurant.
- Two languages are there to join the survey: English and Spanish.
- At any time, the survey reward can change.
Quicksteps to Get a Bojangles Coupon Code
If you are satisfied with every one of the principles referenced above, you are qualified to participate in this Bojangles Talktobo Survey.
- Go to the website: Bojangleslistens.com, Talktobo.com, or www.Bolistens.com.
- Enter information from your receipt, either the survey entry code or the store code.
- Answer the questions and rate your general satisfaction based on your last experience at Bojangles.
- While finishing, you will get a coupon code to obtain a good deal on your upcoming visit to Bojangles.
How to Do the Bojangles Survey at www.Bolistens.com – Detailed Guide
2. There is also an option for choosing your preferred language. Two languages – English or Spanish are available.
3. To start the survey process, enter the Bojangles store number, date & time of your visit, and check number. All this information is available on your purchase receipt.
4. If you have a 19-digit survey code on your receipt, you can take part in the Bojangleslistens survey using that code.
5. Clicking the Start button will start the Bolistens survey.
6. Rate your general fulfillment according to your visit to the Bojangles. Choose on a five-point scale from ‘Highly satisfied’ to ‘Highly dissatisfied.’
7. Select the mode you place the delivery order and your visit type (Drive-in, Carryout, Drive through, or Delivery).
8. Indicate your rate of satisfaction on the speed of service, friendliness of the staff, the accuracy of order, cleanliness of the restaurant, quality, taste, and temperature of the food, portion size you received, and the overall value for the price you paid.
9. Following are some Yes or No questions. Answer them honestly.
10. Based on the visit, tell them the likelihood that you will recommend Bojangles to others and return to this Bojangles.
11. On the next page, tell them why you were satisfied or not with your experience at Bojangles. Write your comments in not more than 1200 words.
12. Clicking the Next button will finish the survey, and you will get the validation code at the end of the survey.
13. Write the verification code on your receipt. Present it the next time you visit the restaurant and receive the deal.
Founded by Richard Thomas and Jack Fulk, Bojangles Inc. is a fast-food restaurant chain in the U.S. recognized for its buttermilk biscuits and Cajun-seasoned fried chicken. The company was founded in 1977 in North Carolina and had some franchised restaurants abroad, particularly in Mexico, Jamaica, China, Ireland, Honduras, and the Cayman Islands. At present, Bojangles has over 600 restaurants across the South-eastern United States.
Bojangles Contact Details
Contact Page: www.bojangles.com/contact/
Phone Number: 1-800-366-9921
Inc., 9432 Southern Pine Blvd.,
Charlotte, NC 28273
We hope you may benefit from this article regarding Bojangleslistens Survey at Bojangleslistens.com, Talktobo.com, or www.Bolistens.com. If there are any questions, make sure to enter them in the website’s comment section below.
Please share it on social media with your friends to win a Bojangles validation code if you like this post.
Bolistens Guest Survey FAQ
What is Bojangleslistens’ survey?
www.Bojangleslistens.com is the official web portal of Bojangles’ Guest Satisfaction Survey, where you can share your complaints or opinions in a short period.
Can I enter the Bolistens survey without purchase?
No, you cannot enter the Bolistens feedback survey without purchase. You either need a 19-digit survey code or receipt details to enter the Bolistens survey.
How to redeem the Talktobo survey validation code?
Write the validation code on your receipt and present it on your next visit to Bojangles. Your receipt is required to redeem the offer.