Tellthebell Survey: Taco Bell is an American-based fast-food restaurant chain recognized for its creative, Mexican-inspired food items. Over the years, Taco Bell has served two billion customers consistently at 7,072 restaurant outlets.
Today, the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey is one of the most well-known feedback surveys available at Tellthebell.com. The Taco Bell Survey offers a distinctive opportunity for the public who visit Taco Bell to tell their opinion about the food products and the services. This lets the management evaluate the condition at every restaurant they own all over the world. At the same time, the Tell The Bell Survey allows the customers to win a $500 cash prize for sparing their precious time.
Reading this article will instruct you on how to make a more productive contribution to the Tellthebell feedback survey. We will make an effort to provide you with all the details on how to take this customer satisfaction survey within 5 minutes. We also give you all the important rules, requirements, and steps to complete the survey.
Why They are Conducting the Tellthebell Survey
Found at Tellthebell.com, the Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey is a short, online survey planned to furnish customers to leave feedback on their experience at Taco Bell outlets. To give you a better experience, Taco Bell wants your thoughts so they can know what needs to be improved.
The questionnaire includes ratings and comments about your overall satisfaction during the last visit, food quality, and services provided by the company, as well as the staff behavior and the restaurant atmosphere. If your feedback is practical, then the authorities will set your proposal into action. So you can rest assured that the problems will be resolved in a moment and the services you obtain will eventually be improved.
Taco Bell Survey Reward
Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey is an effortless approach to win $500 cash. Only those who have completed the survey truthfully and accurately will have a possibility to win a grand prize. After the successful completion of the Taco Bell Customer Feedback Survey, the company will select 4 winners randomly each month. People are restricted to one entry every month, with four $500 grand prize champs every month.
Tell The Bell Online Survey Rules and Regulations
Following are some basic rules and regulations that must be followed very strictly when conducting the Taco Bell customer satisfaction survey. In the event that an individual doesn’t value the guidelines, they don’t permit him to finish the survey.
- Only US and District of Columbia residents are permitted to take part in the Tellthebell survey sweepstakes.
- You should possess the most recent receipt of Taco Bell to complete the online survey. Also, make sure whether there should be a 16 digits code or store number on the receipt.
- You can also take part in the Tell The Bell survey sweepstakes by mail entry method.
- To take the Taco Bell feedback survey, you should be 18 years old or more.
- A PC, Computer, or cell phone with a consistent web connection is essential.
- You must have adequate knowledge of English or Spanish. This information is essential for the reason that the survey is available only in these languages.
- In any case, Survey Prize cannot be replaced, transferred, or exchanged.
- Any Taco Bell representative or their close relative can’t participate in the review. The equivalent goes for every one of the financial investors and partners of Taco Bell, along with any individual else associated with the company.
- During a particular entry period, you are prohibited from taking the survey more than one time.
- As the winner will be notified within one week of the draw, you will have 3 days to claim the $500 cash prize. Otherwise, you will be disqualified.
- For more detailed rules, check out here.
Quicksteps to Win Taco Bell $500 Cash Prize
- Go to Tellthebell.com.
- Enter necessary details as per your last Taco Bell receipt.
- Answer some easy questions about the food and satisfaction.
- After answering all questions, enter your contact details to participate in the Taco Bell survey prize draw.
- Finally, submit the survey to get one valid entry to the sweepstakes.
How to Take the Taco Bell Survey at Tellthebell.com – Detailed Guide
1. Open any one of the browsers and go to Tellthebell.com.
2. If you have a 16-digit code on your receipt, enter it in the space provided.
3. If you don’t have that Taco Bell survey code, enter the store code, date, and time of visit from your latest Taco Bell receipt.
4. Also, you can change the language from English to Spanish according to your convenience.
5. In the wake of entering the above subtleties, click the Start button.
6. Thus you will be direst to the survey page where you need to rate your satisfaction with the experience using a five-point scale.
7. You need to pick your visit type and Rate your fulfillment with the food you got.
8. In the same way, also rate your satisfaction with the food, restaurant cleanliness, portion size and accuracy, staff service, and the behavior of team members, using the five-point scale.
9. Reply whether you have to face any difficulty on the particular visit. If your answer is yes, then there is an option to explain the problem, and if it was resolved, you could continue to the next page.
10. Reply if you will suggest the restaurant to others.
11. You will be asked to give a reason why you were fulfilled or disappointed with your experience.
12. After that, give your concern to enter into the Tellthebell survey prize draw.
13. Finally, you will be asked for your contact details and personal information for the draw. Present those details and hold back to win the grand prize.
14. Submit the survey. Within seven days of the draw, Taco Bell will inform you if you manage to win.
Mail Entry Method – Tellthebell Survey Sweepstakes
Take 3″x5″ paper and mail it in an envelope to the below-given address with the following details: full name, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, mail address, city, state, and zip code.
Address: 2021 Taco Bell Survey Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325.
About Taco Bell
Taco Bell is a fast-food restaurant chain founded in 1962 by Glen Bell in Irvine, California. The menu consists of Mexican-inspired dishes such as quesadillas, tacos, nachos, salads, burritos, and breakfast wraps. The chain also offers beans, rice chips, or dip as a side dish.
Because of the thoughtfulness regarding branding and changing product lineup, Taco Bell has become one of the most open and interesting fast-food eatery establishments all throughout the planet. They have been serving the community for a long time, with over 7,000 outlets and 350 franchisees worldwide. Nowadays, Taco Bell is an eminent brand with foundations in a few areas of Asia and Europe, along with New Zealand and Australia.
Taco Bell Contact Details
E-mail Id: [email protected]
Contact number: 1 (800) 822-6235
Glen Bell Way,
Irvine, CA 92618, USA
We hope you liked this article and identify with the fundamental points for conducting the Taco Bell survey at Tellthebell.com. If you have any queries related to any point, please drop a comment below or contact us at Episurveyor.org.
Taco Bell Customer Satisfaction Survey FAQ
Do people win to Tell The Bell?
Yes, people are winning $500 Tell The Bell prizes. You can test out the winners’ list on the survey website.
How often can you do a Taco Bell survey?
The Taco Bell survey can be accessed at any time. However, you are not allowed to take the survey two times during one prize draw period(month).
Where can I complain about Taco Bell?
You can contact them via the following: E-mail Id: [email protected] and Contact number: 1 (800) 822-6235