Countdown Listens Survey: The Countdown is one of the biggest supermarkets and grocery stores in New Zealand, serving more than 3 million clients every week. They are dedicated to offering clients selection, value, and handiness so that they will benefit from the best overall shopping experience.
The Countdown has developed a customer satisfaction survey at the website www.Countdownlistens.co.nz to know the customer feedback. If you submit your opinions with Countdown, the company can understand your responses, and they will make a better customer experience next time. For clients, taking this survey gives them a chance to win a Countdown gift card every month.
This article is in the form of a survey instruction guide that contains all the data you need to complete the Countdown listens feedback survey. Here you will get a guideline about the terms, requirements, what types of questions you should be prepared to answer, and other details the clients need to take part in this incredible deal. Providing valuable feedback allows you to get exciting rewards.
Why They are Conducting the Countdown Listens Survey
The Countdown Guest Experience Survey is available in the structure of a questionnaire, which is found at www.Countdownlistens.co.nz. It is formulated to estimate customer satisfaction with the products and services they offer. Your input is fundamental to working on their administrations and systems, thus directing them higher.
In the survey at Countdown, you may be asked questions related to your experience and suggestion to them. They usually ask you to rate your experience on a scale of 1-10 to know how satisfied or dissatisfied you are with your most recent visit to the store. Also, you can talk about the reasons you gave for the above score to help them to improve your visit.
For companies, it is valuable to gather information from customer surveys to help figure out their products and services. Complaints and criticism are essential information points for companies to collect, seeing that this gives a constructive approach to the technique where a product can be improved. Regardless of whether it is appreciation or disapproval, Countdown needs this imperative opinion to improve their stores.
Countdown Feedback Survey Reward
During Countdown listens survey Period, a total of 18 prizes worth $1,125 are awarded. The prize for each winner of the prize draw is an e-voucher for Countdown. The draws are held once a month on the first Monday of the current month for the previous calendar month. Each winner can only win one e-voucher per draw. The e-vouchers for the winners will be loaded into their Onecard accounts within 7 working days.
|Onecard Points||voucher||winners||prize value|
Countdown Listens co nz Survey Rules and Regulations
- Any device like a laptop, computer, or mobile with a steady internet connection is also required.
- Should know the English language to answer the Contdown listens nz survey queries.
- The survey is open only for the legal residents of New Zealand.
- Workers of Countdown and its promoting organizations and their parents are eligible to participate in the Countdown feedback survey sweepstakes.
- For the period of the Countdown survey taking time, the contestants’ age must be 18 years or more.
- The participants should make a purchase from the in-store or online store or should have an e-mail invitation to take part in the survey.
- To make an entry to the sweepstakes, everyone must complete the online survey at Countdownlistens.co.nz.
- You can enter the Countdown monthly prize draw only once in 24 hours, and you will get one sweepstakes entry after each survey completion.
- The sweepstakes will be on the first Monday of each month, and each winner will be notified within the next seven working days.
- Click here to read the complete terms and conditions here.
- Want to know the list of winners? Read here.
Quicksteps to Win Countdown Voucher
- Visit the official site at Countdownlistens.co.nz.
- Enter the details from your Countdown receipt, such as store code and transaction code.
- Give your rate and answer the questions related to your last visit to Countdown.
- Enter your contact specifics and individual information.
- Finally, submit the survey and get a chance to win a Countdown voucher every month.
How to Do the Countdown Survey at www.Countdownlistens.co.nz – Detailed Guide
1. Visit the website: www.Countdownlistens.co.nz and click the “Begin Survey” button.
2. Enter store code and transaction number, date, and time of day you visited the Countdown store from your receipt.
3. Clicking on the Next button will begin the Countdown survey process.
4. Here are the survey questions, and you have to answer them honestly.
5. Tell them the possibility to recommend the Countdown store to others. Also, inform your overall satisfaction worth your most recent visit to the Countdown Church corner.
6. For the above two questions, rate from a 0-10 point scale.
7. Also, enter the reasons you gave for the above score for your recent shopping experience.
8. Next, give your consent to enter into the sweepstakes to win a Countdown voucher.
9. Enter your details like Name, Telephone and E-mail address. So that the company can reach you if you are the lucky sweepstakes winner.
10. Finally, enter your details, such as gender and age bracket.
11. Tapping the “Finish” button will complete the Countdown listens survey.
Headquartered in Auckland, Countdown is a complete service supermarket chain with 180 supermarkets across New Zealand. It was founded by Woolworths Limited. Supported by more than 18,000 team members, the company presents the customers with a selection of more than 20,000 various products in each of their stores.
The initial Countdown store was started in 1981, and the chain of stores has extended to 180 numbers in 2018. The organization is focused on furnishing clients directly across New Zealand with ample choice of products, comfort, and value.
Countdown Contact Details
Phone Number: 0800 40 40 40
E-mail: [email protected]
Woolworths New Zealand Limited (“Countdown”),
80 Favona Road, Mangere, Auckland, 1640,
We expect you may take pleasure in reading this article about the Countdown guest satisfaction survey at www.countdownlistens.co.nz. We hope you understand all the details about the methods to finish the Countdown listens survey.
If you have any inquiries in regards to this review, post a remark here at Episurveyor.org.
Countdown Listens Survey FAQ
Is the Countdown survey anonymous?
Countdown stores value their customer’s privacy. They are conducting a Countdown listens survey only to know customers’ experience. Not for another use. So yes, countdown surveys are anonymous.
Where is the Countdownlistens survey code on the receipt?
At the bottom of the receipt, you can find the survey code. There will be two numbers, the store code and the transaction number.
Can I enter the Countdown feedback survey without purchase?
The current countdown nz survey is open to clients who are purchased products from the in-store or online store, so you cannot enter the survey without purchase.