Now coming to the My Price Rite Experience survey, let me tell you this is an excellent opportunity for the prospective customers of the Price Rite chain. So if you are a customer of the Price Rite group or if you have shopped anything from any Price Rite outlet in the recent past, and if you have a few minutes to spare, then you can avail this excellent opportunity.
All that you will have to do is go to Mypricerite Experience official survey website www.mypriceriteexperience.com and spend a few minutes of your time to give feedback and review your last shopping experience at a Price Rite Store. Once you complete participation in this exciting survey, you will get an opportunity to win gift cards every month.
So if you would like to make use of this opportunity, all that you have to do will be written in this article. Just keep on reading this article, and you will get to know all that you need to know to take part in the survey.
Why They are Conducting the My Price Rite Experience Survey
Now coming to the reason behind the Price Rite conducting this survey, Price Rite realizes that customers know many things about them, which Price Rite itself does not know. This phenomenon happens because you are the one who is the customer at the Price Rite, and you are the one who will notice some particular flaws and problems with the way they work.
This flaw may be related to the customer service, or the flaw might be related to the hygiene of the store, or there might be some problem with the arrangement of the products in the store. Regardless of the problem, it is well established that you, the customer, will be the one who knows the best about whatever the issues they have.
This is where the customer feedback and satisfaction survey come into importance. By conducting the customer feedback survey, the price right aims to understand their faults and problems and thereby make corrections and changes so that their customers will have better shopping experiences in the future.
By getting to know the faults and mistakes on their part and making adequate changes and corrections, they make sure that their customers have better experiences regarding their shopping in the future and make sure that their customers keep coming to their store. By this, they also ensure that our customers’ opinions are valued and given importance.
Price Rite Customer Feedback Survey Reward
Upon successful completion of your participation in the Mypricerite Experience survey, you will be getting an opportunity to win a gift card worth $100 from the Price Rite group. Each month five winners will be selected through the random draw, and each winner will be awarded a $100 gift card.
However, it is extremely important to note that whatever gift or prize you received from the Price Rite group upon completion of participation in the My Prize Rite Experience survey will be 100% non-transferable and 100% non-negotiable.
Mypricerite Experience Survey Rules and Regulations
If you wish to take part in the My Price Rite customer feedback survey, you must follow the below-given rules:
- You must be 18 years or above to take part in the Mypricerite Experience survey.
- All participants should be legal residents of the United States of America.
- You are not allowed to participate in the survey if you are an employee or a close relative of any employee of the My Price Rite Group.
- All survey participants should know either the English language or the Spanish language.
- The customers can only make one entry per month into the Mypricerite Experience sweepstakes.
- Purchase from the store is not essential to take part in the survey.
- After the prize draw, each winner will be notified via e-mail or contact number.
- All the winners are required to respond to the company and claim the rewards within seven days of being notified.
- If the winner is not able to be contacted or the prize remains unclaimed, the company has the right to disqualify the winner and select an alternate winner.
- You can read the detailed terms and conditions here.
Quicksteps to Win a My Price Rite $100 Gift Card
You can take part in the My Price Rite Experience survey online by following these quick steps:
- Go to mypriceriteexperience.com.
- Provide information about your visit to the Price Rite store. (i.e., date, time, store number, register number, etc.)
- Start the survey and answer all the My Price Rite Experience survey questions. Also, provide your satisfaction with shopping at Price Rite.
- Then, provide your confirmation to enter the monthly sweepstakes by clicking “Yes.”
- Enter the contact information, including your name, address, contact number, and e-mail id.
- Submit the Mypricerite Experience survey.
How to Do the Price Rite Customer Survey at www.mypriceriteexperience.com – Detailed Guide
If the quick steps were not detailed enough for you to understand how to take part in the My Price Rite customer survey, given below are the detailed steps that you have to follow to take part in the survey.
Online Entry (Method 1)
1. Go to www.mypriceriteexperience.com.
2. Now, you can change to the Spanish language if you are not comfortable with English.
3. Then, input the information, such as the transaction number, store number, register number, purchase date, and time.
4. Click on “Start” to begin the Mypricerite Experience survey.
5. Begin by answering all of the questions based on your most recent shopping experience at the Price Rite Store.
6. To improve the possibility of winning the gift card, one needs to make sure that he/she should answer all the questions honestly.
7. If you have something to share with Price Rite, then you can write to them in the given box in a detailed manner.
8. For classification purposes, enter your age and gender.
9. Once you have finished answering all of the questions, the client will be prompted to enter a My Price Rite Experience monthly contest. Click “Yes” and continue.
10. Then, enter the required contact information such as full name, mail address, zip code, phone number, and e-mail address.
11. Finally, submit the survey, and you have made an entry to the Price Rite Survey Sweepstakes.
Offline/Mail Entry (Method 2)
1. Provide your personal information, including your full name, phone number, zip code, address, city, state, and date of birth, on a 3″ x 5″ card.
2. Provide your feedback and review.
3. Send it on – Price Rite “Customer Experience” Sweepstakes, PO Box 452, Macedon, NY 14502-0452.
About Price Rite
Price Rite is a very famous chain of supermarkets found in Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York. Also, they are based in New Jersey, and Price Rite is owned by the Food Corporation. All Price Rite stores prior to the year 2014 were owned and operated by the Wakefern group.
Currently, there are 63 Price Rite stores operating and functioning in full fledge. Even today, it is Wakefern only that owns and operates 60 stores outside of New Jersey, in which only three of the store there are instead owned and operated by individual Wakefern members. As of data available in 2018, they employ a total of more than 4000 employees.
Price Rite Contact Details
Now that you know all about the Mypricerite Experience survey, there is no reason for you to wait anymore. You can go to www.mypriceriteexperience.com right now and take part in that survey.
Also, you can contact us here at episurveyor.org if you have any issues regarding the Price Rite customer experience survey.
My Price Rite Experience Survey FAQ
1. How can I enter the My Price Rite Experience Survey Prize Draw without a receipt?
You can enter the prize draw without a receipt through the offline mail entry method mentioned above. You have to write your name, full address, contact number, and e-mail id on a postcard and send it to the above address.
2. How do I get Price Rite coupons?
You can get Price Rite coupons by participating in the My Price Rite Experience survey.
3. Is Price Rite and Shop Rite the same?
Price Rite is headquartered in Keasbey, New Jersey, and is owned by Wakefern Food Corporation, the same company that owns ShopRite Supermarkets, Dearborn Market, and The Fresh Grocer.