Indigo Feedback Survey: Generally called Indigo, Indigo Books and Music Inc. is a retail bookshop chain based in Canada. It is Canada’s biggest bookshop retailer, offering magazines, books, CDs, DVDs, and toys to the readers. This Canadian bookshop chain also sells its products all through its site.
Now, Indigo offers a customer feedback survey for its clients to measure their reactions and responses after shopping at Indigo. The Indigo Customer Satisfaction Survey at www.Indigofeedback.com is a web-based questionnaire planned by Indigo to support the company in scrutinizing the satisfaction of their customers.
The bookshop company needs the review data to work on all store facets, including store appearance, customer service, product category, etc. Another advantage of completing this survey is the chance to get an Indigo Gift Voucher.
Why They are Conducting the Indigofeedback Survey
Indigo invites you to share your recent experience with the bookshop through a customer satisfaction survey. The company needs to gather and listen to your reviews, proposals, and assessments of their administrations. From the accumulated information, the Indigo will carry out vital enhancements to outfit you with an enlightening shopping experience.
For your convenience, this survey can be done online at www.Indigofeedback.com. Answer the inquiries as per Indigo Bookstore administrations presented for the period of your visit. Also, rate your overall experience and answer questions such as how easy it was to find assistance when needed, how you felt about the product selection, how easy it was to pick up the order, how helpful were the staff members, how satisfied with the payment experience, etc.
Your suggestions are valuable in the Indigo Customer Feedback Survey, and you will be rewarded for that. After finishing the survey, you can partake in the Indigo prize draw to win a Gift Card.
Indigo Feedback Survey Reward
Indigo Feedback Survey is redesigned to make it easily accessible for customers to look over and submit feedback to ensure that the store can achieve its perfection in administration.
After the completion, Indigo Survey offers you the chance to participate in the quarterly sweepstakes and win incredible prizes. The sweepstakes winners will be compensated to acquire an e-gift voucher worth CAD $500 upon their subsequent visit.
Indigo Customer Satisfaction Survey Rules and Regulations
- The latest receipt or bill with a survey invitation from the Indigo bookstore of any purchase is not obligatory to enter and win the Indigo Quarterly Sweepstakes.
- It is required to have an internet-connected device like A laptop, smartphone, or PC.
- The client should be aware of English or French languages.
- The participants of the indigo survey must be 18 years or older.
- Only customers from Canada (who should be legal residents) can take part in the Indigofeedback survey.
- The staff working at Indigo their direct family members, are not qualified to partake in the survey.
- The survey entry is limited to one per person per Bookshop visit date.
- No cash alternative is available for the gift card.
- A valid e-mail ID is important to get a rebate offer if you are the prize draw winner.
- The winners will be informed via e-mail once they are selected as the Indigo sweepstakes winner.
- For more detailed terms and conditions, read here.
Quicksteps to Win CAD $500 Indigo Gift Voucher
If you are qualified with every one of the terms and conditions, follow the quick steps given below:
- Go to the website Indigofeedback.com.
- Enter your store location and pick from the list or map.
- Give your reaction rating to the indigo bookshop and answer the inquiries.
- Finally, enter your contact details, such as e-mail ID and phone number.
- Finally, submit the survey and be lucky to win an amazing gift voucher from the Indigo Store.
How to Take the Indigo Canada Survey at www.Indigofeedback.com – Detailed Guide
1. Visit the website www.Indigofeedback.com.
2. To take the survey, select the language from the right-top corner menu, which is set to English by default.
3. Enter your city name, state, or mailing code of the recently visited Indigo store and click the ‘Search’ button.
4. Choose the store where you visited the Indigo Bookshop from the map or list.
5. Now, select whether you made a purchase or not at the Indigo store.
6. Enter the purpose, date, and time of your visit.
7. Rate the possibility that you recommend the Indigo store to a friend or colleague.
8. Then, rate your experience as indicated by Indigo Bookstore administrations and organizations presented throughout your visit.
9. Proceed with giving your reaction to the indigo shop experience and respond to the queries. You need to answer them genuinely so the Indigo store can recognize your feedback and work on it similarly for extra improvements in their organizations.
10. You are approached to tell how you will depict the administrations to others about this store and afterwards leave your comments in the part given underneath it.
11. If you wish to be contacted about your experience, then leave your e-mail or phone number.
12. Click “Next.” Then, opt in if you want to enter the sweepstakes and receive messages from the Indigo Store.
13. Then, you need to include your contact information to Indigo Store, like your name, phone number, and e-mail address, so they can reach you.
14. Afterward, press the “Submit” button to finish the survey. And you will get a message from Indigo Store that you have entered the Sweepstakes.
15. Stay for the sweepstakes to commence and participate in the challenge to take a shot and be the fortunate champ to win stunning gift prizes from the Indigo Store.
Established by Heather Reisman in 1996, Indigo Books and Music is an eminent Canadian retail bookshop chain. It is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, and is a publicly traded company with annual revenue of $1 billion. The product line includes an assortment of books, magazines, CDs, DVDs, gifts, and speciality toys, as well as a broad collection of home decor items and stationery products.
All of them are sold through their stores and website chapters. Presently, there are 115 shops and more than 6,400 employees across Canada working under Indigo or one of its auxiliaries.
The principal point of the organization is to fulfil their clients and give them the best items like eBooks, gifts, forte toys, and considerably more. In recent years, the company has expanded its website – Indigo.ca, to include e-books, music, and download movies.
Indigo Contact Details
Contact Page: help.indigo.ca
Indigo Books & Music Inc.,
620 King Street West, Suite 400,
Toronto, Ontario, M5V 1M6
We hope, with this post, you will get all the right directions to take the Indigo Guest Satisfaction Survey at www.Indigofeedback.com.
If you have any doubts, tell us by commenting remarks, and get our assistance here at Episurveyor.org. Also, don’t forget to share the survey & enjoy the offers with your loved ones.
www.Indigofeedback.com Survey FAQ
How do I complain about the Indigo Bookstore?
If you have any complaints, contact customer service for support. Phone: 1-833-INDIGO-1 (1-833-463-4461). You can also message them at help.indigo.ca to share your complaints.
What will I need to enter the Indigo feedback survey?
To enter the Indigofeedback survey, participants should have a recent purchase receipt from the Indigo bookstore. Since it is an online survey, internet-connected devices like laptops, smartphones, or PCs are also necessary.
Will the Indigo feedback survey benefit customers?
Yes. The Indigo feedback survey allows customers to convey their responses to the organization, which helps them develop further with their services. Moreover, participating in this survey will allow clients to enter sweepstakes and earn amazing prizes worth $500 CAD.