Telltims Canada Survey: Customers can share their experiences with Tim Hortons Canada by visiting www.Telltims.ca and completing the Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey. Your feedback aids the company in improving the quality of its meals and services. The guest service team at Tim Hortons enjoys receiving a vital response, and you will be rewarded with a coupon code. The survey is worth your time as it just needs 5 minutes to complete.
This article thoroughly explains the Telltims Canada Survey’s rules and regulations, the prerequisites, methods for entry, and other pertinent information that customers will need to take advantage of this fantastic offer.
Why They are Conducting the Telltims Survey
The Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey, also known as Telltims Survey, found at Telltims.ca, is a customer feedback management system utilized for various purposes, including upgrading customer experience, improving sales performance, lowering costs, and increasing client retention rates.
One of the most compelling reasons for this survey is to collect feedback data. Gathering data at different points all through the year might assist you in comparing data from one year to the next to determine whether any changes are required and whether they were well received or had a beneficial impact. Knowing who your clients allow them to improve their product and marketing. When you fill out a survey, this is where you get a lot of value.
You should be able to respond to a few simple questions, such as.
- How was the level of customer service at this restaurant?
- What did you order from the food menu?
- How did you place your order?
- Did this location provide you with satisfactory customer service?
- Have you eaten a Tim Hortons meal or ordered yet today?
- How clean do you think our restaurant’s facilities are?
It also requests feedback on the restaurant’s quality of food, service, and atmosphere, as well as your overall Tim Hortons experience.
Telltims.ca Survey Reward
For individuals who participate in customer feedback surveys, this fast-food restaurant franchise offers fantastic incentives. At the end of the survey, you will receive a free Tim Hortons Discount Coupon, which may be used to redeem offers such as $1 Hot Chocolate, French Vanilla, or Iced Coffee.
Tim Hortons Canada Survey Rules and Regulations
You can complete the Telltims.ca survey as soon as you finish your most recent visit to a Tim Hortons restaurant.
- You must be 18 or older.
- You must have access to the internet via a laptop, PC, or smartphone.
- It is required to be a legal resident of Canada.
- You must be able to communicate in either English or Spanish.
- Tim Hortons employees and their families are not eligible.
- You must have a valid Tim Hortons Restaurant purchase receipt.
- The Coupon is only redeemable at participating Tim Hortons restaurants in Canada.
- You have three days from the date of purchase to complete the Telltims survey.
- You have 30 days to use your voucher after completing the survey.
- The Coupon cannot be combined with any other deals or specialty items.
- Each guest is limited to one survey per seven days.
Quicksteps to Win Tim Hortons Coupon Code
- Go to Telltims.ca to see the official Tell Tims website.
- Fill out the information on the receipt of the survey.
- To begin the survey, select a language and press the start button.
- You will be presented with survey questions and answer them truthfully.
- At the end of the survey, you will be given a free discount code.
How to Take the Tim Hortons Customer Survey at Telltims.ca – Detailed Guide
1. To take part in the Tim Hortons Survey, go to Telltims.ca.
2. Choose English, Spanish, or French as your survey language from the top right drop-down menu.
3. Enter the survey code found at the bottom of your transaction receipt.
4. Begin by pressing the Start button.
5. React truthfully to all survey questions by evaluating your most recent visit from satisfied to dissatisfied.
6. The TellTims survey questions generally include your request, food, staff assistance, customer service, environment, and other topics.
7. Provide your gender and age.
8. If you are asked, give your contact information, such as your name and email address.
9. Click Next to finish the survey.
10. Finally, you can obtain a validation/coupon code, which you can save and use to redeem your deal at a Tim Hortons Restaurant on your next visit.
About Tim Hortons
Tim Hortons Inc. is Canada’s largest fast-food network, noted for its doughnuts and coffee. It was launched in 1964 in Hamilton, Ontario, by Canadian hockey stars Tim Horton and Jim Charade. This fast-food eatery brand is Canada’s largest quick-service restaurant business, with 4,846 locations in 14 countries as of December 31, 2018.
Tim Hortons Contact Details
Tim Hortons Inc
874 Sinclair Rd Oakville,
ON L6K 2Y1, Canada
Phone: +1 905 845 6511
Contact Page: www.timhortons.ca/support
We hope you have received the information for the Tim Hortons Customer Satisfaction Survey. We did our best to provide you with the information required to complete the Telltims.ca Survey. Please comment below or contact us at Episurveyor.org if you have any queries regarding this survey.